- With Vodafone MultiPass, you can enjoy the advantages of multiple Vodafone Passes in one.
- You can choose between 2 MultiPasses:
- The monthly price of Vodafone MultiPass is CZK 299, so you will save CZK 98 each month.
- Have a look at the general information on Vodafone Passes.
How do I activate or cancel Vodafone MultiPass?
- Log in to My Vodafone and choose the section Settings of services - Internet.
- To enter the My Vodafone Self Care, you will need your password.
- In the Vodafone Pass section, choose the Vodafone MultiPass you want to use.
- You will receive a confirmation text message.
- My Vodafone App - the bundle can be found in the Internet services section.
- Customer Care Line - you can also arrange activation of Vodafone MultiPass with one of our operators at *77, or 800 77 00 77 if you are calling from a different network.
How is Vodafone MultiPass activated and charged?
Choose one of the 4 following options according to your current situation:
- Vodafone MultiPass activation (I do not use Vodafone Pass) - if you have not used any Vodafone Passes, all bundles included will be activated within the MultiPass activation. In the first billing period, you will be charged the proportionate part of the monthly fee for Vodafone MultiPass.
- Vodafone MultiPass activation (I have Vodafone Pass) - if you already use any of the Vodafone Passes included, we recommend activating the MultiPass before the end of the billing period. The monthly fee for the individual Vodafone Passes that you have used up until now have already been charged at the beginning of the billing period (or upon activation) and we do not recalculate it retroactively. You will be charged the proportionate part of the monthly fee for the newly chosen Vodafone MultiPass.
- Changing the Vodafone MultiPass variant - do you want to activate a different Vodafone MultiPass variant? We recommend making this change before the end of the billing period. The reason is that the change will be done immediately: we do not recalculate the fee for Vodafone MultiPass retroactively and you will be charged the proportionate part of the monthly fee for the new MultiPass depending on the activation date. Social Pass and Chat Pass, which were a part of the original Vodafone MultiPass, will be cancelled upon making this change.
- Cancelling Vodafone MultiPass - cancellation will be done at the end of the billing period: until then you can enjoy all the advantages of the MultiPass. If you want to use any of the Vodafone Passes after that time, you can activate it as soon as Vodafone MultiPass is cancelled.
Which tariffs are compatible with Vodafone Pass?
You can activate a Vodafone Pass if you have one of the following tariffs (including their business versions):
- Flat rate schemes: Red Full tariffs, Start 100/200/500 minutes, Red LTE and Smart tariffs, Red+ tariffs, #jetovtobě, Red Profi tariffs
- Pre-Paid Cards: Prepaid bundle FIX - All inclusive within Network, Prepaid bundle FIX - All inclusive to all networks.