- With Vodafone MultiPass, you can enjoy the advantages of multiple Vodafone Passes in one.
- You can choose between 2 MultiPasses:
- The monthly price of Vodafone MultiPass is CZK 299, so you will save CZK 98 each month.
- Have a look at the general information on Vodafone Passes.
How do I activate or cancel Vodafone MultiPass?
- Log in to My Vodafone and choose the section Services - Internet.
- To enter the My Vodafone Self Care, you will need your password.
- In the Vodafone Pass section, choose the Vodafone MultiPass you want to use.
- You will receive a confirmation text message.
- My Vodafone App - the bundle can be found in the Internet services section.
- Customer Care Line - you can also arrange activation of Vodafone MultiPass with one of our operators at *77, or 800 77 00 77 if you are calling from a different network.
How is Vodafone MultiPass activated and charged?
Choose one of the 4 following options according to your current situation:
- Vodafone MultiPass activation (I do not use Vodafone Pass) - if you have not used any Vodafone Passes, all bundles included will be activated within the MultiPass activation. In the first billing period, you will be charged the proportionate part of the monthly fee for Vodafone MultiPass.
- Vodafone MultiPass activation (I have Vodafone Pass) - if you already use any of the Vodafone Passes included, we recommend activating the MultiPass before the end of the billing period. The monthly fee for the individual Vodafone Passes that you have used up until now have already been charged at the beginning of the billing period (or upon activation) and we do not recalculate it retroactively. You will be charged the proportionate part of the monthly fee for the newly chosen Vodafone MultiPass.
- Changing the Vodafone MultiPass variant - do you want to activate a different Vodafone MultiPass variant? We recommend making this change before the end of the billing period. The reason is that the change will be done immediately: we do not recalculate the fee for Vodafone MultiPass retroactively and you will be charged the proportionate part of the monthly fee for the new MultiPass depending on the activation date. Social Pass and Chat Pass, which were a part of the original Vodafone MultiPass, will be cancelled upon making this change.
- Cancelling Vodafone MultiPass - cancellation will be done at the end of the billing period: until then you can enjoy all the advantages of the MultiPass. If you want to use any of the Vodafone Passes after that time, you can activate it as soon as Vodafone MultiPass is cancelled.
Which tariffs are compatible with Vodafone Pass?
- Flat rate schemes: Tariffs that include a monthly data plan, except those listed below.
- Pre-Paid Cards: All you need is Prepaid Card 30. With any other prepaid card you will need an active monthly data package with monthly repetition (it's necessary to active the FIX version of the prepaid bundles, because the Vodafone Pass for a month is not available for the one time bundles).
- Exceptions: Connection for a month, one time Prepaid bundles, Vodafone Unlimited, Mobile connection Turbo, or data tariff from the Service Connection series (not in our regular offer, but are included in earlier Start tariffs and Vodafone First Step).