- With our Vodafone Passes, you can use your favourite applications without having to worry about your data tariff. There is no need to be concerned about how much data the applications included in your selected bundles use.
- You can activate one or more of the Vodafone Passes we currently offer.
What Vodafone Passes are there to choose from?
- Social Pass - for social networks enthusiasts, we offer the Social Pass. With the Social Pass, you don't have to worry about how much data you use to share your pictures or going live in the applications of your favourite social networks.
- Chat Pass - with the Chat Pass bundle, you can send messages and even attachments without worrying about your basic data package for universal use.
- Music Pass - for music fans, we've got the Music Pass, which you can use to listen online to music, but also to stories and podcasts.
- Video Pass - a small cinema in your phone? With the Video Pass bundle, you will no longer need to look for Wi-Fi, and can just watch your favourite series and film anywhere you want.
How does a Vodafone Pass work?
- We can only guarantee correct functioning of the service for the official mobile applications included in your selected bundles. If you use alternative applications or web versions of the services, we cannot influence whether the data are billed or not.
- If you use the contents directly from the application and not from third parties, you don't have to worry about the amount of the data used. For example, with our pass for social networks, you can upload pictures and videos on Facebook, view them, comment on them etc. However, if you clink on a link to a different website, open a YouTube video, start a game etc., you will view contents that are not stored directly on Facebook, and are not included in the Vodafone Pass for social networks. With the Music Pass and Video Pass bundles, the advertisements you play or view may utilise small amount of data from the basic data bundle. Read detailed information on the applications included in the individual passes and the supported scope of functionalities.
- To make sure your Vodafone Pass works, you need one of the supported tariffs and free data in your basic bundle. The reason is that if you used up the data volume included in your tariff or reached the DataLimit, the applications included in the Vodafone Pass wouldn't work either. If that is the case, it is enough to increase the data.
- You can enjoy the advantages of the Vodafone Pass in the Czech Republic and in the countries of the first roaming zone (EU + Norway, Lichtenstein and Iceland).
Which tariffs are compatible with Vodafone Pass?
You can activate a Vodafone Pass if you have one of the following tariffs (including their business versions):
- Flat rate schemes: Tariffs that include a monthly data plan, except those listed below.
- Pre-Paid Cards: Any prepaid card with an active monthly data package (you just need one of the Prepaid bundle FIX that contains data).
You can not use Vodafone Pass if you have the default Connection for a month, Mobile connection Turbo, or data tariff from the Service Connection series (not in our regular offer, but are included in earlier Start tariffs and Vodafone First Step). It is necessary to active the FIX version of the prepaid bundles, because the Vodafone Pass is not available for the one time bundles.
How does activation or deactivation of a Vodafone Pass work?
- Pass activation - takes place within 24 hours (we will confirm the activation via SMS) and a proportional part of the price of the Pass will be billed in the first billing period, depending on when you requested the activation.
- Pass deactivation - takes place at the end of your billing period. For us to be able to process your request in time, we recommend to submit it at least 1 day before the end of your billing period.
- Tariff change - if you change your tariff to one that doesn't work with the Vodafone Passes, your Vodafone Pass will be cancelled when your tariff is changed.
Can the number or kind of applications included in a Vodafone Pass change in time?
- We have prepared the Vodafone Passes so that you can use them in the long term. We expect the number of the applications included will grow in time.
- Despite the fact that we, together with our partners, want to support our customers who use the Passes, we cannot rule out the possibility that the scope of applications included in them might change for various reasons (for example, a service is discontinued, an application significantly changes it focus, or there might be some technical barriers preventing further inclusion of the application in a Vodafone Pass). In such a case, will inform you and the current contents of Vodafone Passes will be available on our website.
I am an application developer and I would like my app to be included in a Vodafone Pass, what do I do?
- If you are a developer of an application whose contents fit with one of the Passes we offer, please contact us via our portal for partners.
- We are open to increasing the number of applications, and the current contents of the Vodafone Passes are always available to our customers on our website.
- Are you a customer and your favourite application is not included in the relevant Vodafone Pass? Reach out to its creators and ask them to contact us via our portal for partners. We will try to arrange for including their application.