How to keep expenses under control?
- You can get your expenses under control thanks to the Current expenditure which will show your current spending at any particular moment.
- Or you can set yourself a limit at the reaching of which we will send you an SMS. You can set these services in My Vodafone Self Care, under the main menu select Services - Billing and limit settings.
Overview of current spending
- In My Vodafone Self Care in section Usage, you will always find information about your actual spending.
Roaming Data Limit
- If you want to make sure you don´t spend too much on the internet when abroad, set up your Roaming Data Limit.
- Every customer has it set by us at 1 300 CZK.
- If you use it all, we will freeze your connection abroad until the end of your Bill Cycle.
Furthermore, we offer a notification SMS about reaching of selected limit to our tariff customers (FlexiLimit)
- FlexiLimit will notify you with an SMS when you reach 75 % and 100 % of the limit set by yourselves.
- Even after reaching the limit, you can keep using all the services.
- If you want to be sure that you don´t spend any more on your calls, set up the FlexiCeiling.
Service limitation after reaching the selected limit (FlexiCeiling)
- With the FlexiCeiling, you can set the limit you want to spend on calls.
- After reaching this amount, we will automatically limit your paid services. We will only renew them at the beginning of the new Bill Cycle - or you can always change your FlexiCeiling.
- We will notify you of the gradual use of your FlexiCeiling when you reach 50 %, 90 % and 100 % of your limit.
- Notification SMS will regularly notify you every 3, 5, 7, 10 or 14 days about the current level of your spending.
- You can set it in My Vodafone Self Care in section Services - Information SMS.
Last updated 05. 01. 2021