To connect your mobile phone to the internet from your telephone from abroad, you'll need:
- active roaming and any of our data tariffs
- the right settings for internet connection (you should enable data roaming on your phone)
If you have function connection in Czech Republic, you'll have it abroad too.
Data roaming tariffs
|Connect from Abroad||You can use your home tariff in zone 1.||You pay price for every MB (in zone 2 and 3). Default tariff.|
|Vodafone Roaming for a Day||You can use your home tariff in zone 1. Up to 100 MB per 24 hours in zone World.||Daily fee CZK 199 per 24 hours in zone World. After you exceed the limit, the connection will be interrupted.|
|Vodafone Connect for a day from abroad||Up to 50 MB per 24 hours.||Daily fee (depending on the zone). After you exceed the limit, we charge you for every MB.|
|Vodafone Connect for good from abroad||300 MB in zone 1 or 150 MB around the world.||Monthly fee (depending on the zone). After you exceed the limit, we charge you for every MB.|
|Daily roaming for Card||10 MB per 24 hours.||Daily fee. After you exceed the limit, the connection will be interrupted. (only prepaid cards)|
How can I check and set the roaming data tariff?
- Log in to My Vodafone and choose the section Settings of services - Abroad (Roaming).
- To enter the My Vodafone Self Care, you will need your password.
- Choose the menu Roaming Data.
- Here you can check and set the roaming data tariff.
The change will take effect within 24 hours. Activation or change of the service will be confirmed by an SMS within 24 hours.
How can I control my data usage in abroad?
Worried about Internet costs abroad? Set the Roaming data limit and we will notify you by SMS when you reach 80 % of your limit. You can change or cancel the limit anytime you want.
Where can I connect?
You can use data roaming in the networks of our roaming partners.
How can I turn off data roaming?
You have 3 possibilities:
- Just set Roaming data limit to CZK 0 - if you have World Roaming and Connect from Abroad (without free units), you won't be able to connect to the internet outside the countries of the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- You can disable data roaming in the menu on your phone at anytime. In this case we strongly recommended turn off LTE support.
- You can disable data connection in My Vodafone (in the menu Settings of services - Internet choose Internet and set GPRS OFF). This choice will turn off all connections and you won't be able to use it if you have home tariff which contains free data volumes (for example Red LTE).