- Our data tariffs have data limit (free units).
- You can check your data usage in My Vodafone in section Expenditure and bills - Current expenditure and usage.
- We notify the data tariff users about their data usage by SMS.
Charging of mobile data on top of the basic data allowance
- When you reach your data limit, the limit will be automatically increased by the specified data volume (repeatedly anytime you use all of the data limit).
- You get +50 MB (tariffs with 499 MB or less) or +250 MB (tariffs above 499 MB) per CZK 49. All information is available in the pricelist.
- This is a default setting of our tariffs.
- You can turn off this charging and after having used the whole data volume from the tariff speed connections will be decreased.
Data Bundle Upgrade
- We will automatically increase the data limit of your tariff (ones per month).
- You get 250 MB (tariffs with 499 MB or less) or 1 GB (tariffs above 499 MB) per CZK 99. All information is available in the pricelist.
- This service is available for customers with monthly data packages (excluding Mobile Connection Turbo, Connect Steady and one time Prepaid Bundles).
How to change settings of data services?
- Log in to My Vodafone and choose the section Settings of services - Internet.
- To enter the My Vodafone Self Care, you will need your password.
- Choose the menu Charging of mobile data on top of the basic data allowance or Data Bundle Upgrade.
- Here you can check or set your data services.
On the date of your Bill Cycle, your limit is reset to zero and you can start browsing again immediately.