- Extra Credit is additional credit you can get either as initial credit or as a reward for a top up within various campaigns and offers.
- You will be notified via SMS when it is credited to your account.
- You can receive the Extra Credit reward for example for each top up with the Smart Top Up service.
For how long is Extra Credit valid and where can I find it?
- The expiration of Extra Credit may differ depending on the type of offer within which it is provided.
- The initial Extra Credit the SIM card is charged with during the activation is valid for 45 days.
- You can find the remaining level of credit and its validity:
- On your display after dialling *22#.
- In My Vodafone Self Care in section Expenditure and usage.
- By sending an SMS containing
KOLIK KREDITto 7700.
- In the My Vodafone App.
- After ending a call, we will always show you your current level of credit and its validity on your display.
- At the customer line *77.
What can I use the Extra Credit for?
- The important thing is that you use your Extra Credit before the regular credit. Whenever you have some free units, for example from one of the Prepaid Bundles , they are used first.
- Extra Credit can be used for all regular Vodafone services.
- It cannot be used to pay for third-party services (such as SMS tickets) and so far you cannot use it for the Vodafone Pass for a day either.