- The most comfortable and quickest way to recharge is via ATM or bank card online. If you recharge online you will also receive a gift.
- You can use a broad network of recharging points of our partners.
- You can recharge any Vodafone telephone number which uses the recharge card (i.e., our credit services).
- Recharging will take place within 24 hours at the latest.
How can you recharge your credit?
|How can I recharge?||How much can I recharge?|
|In an ATM||CZK 200 - 9,999|
|In Vodafone Internet SelfCare at section Expenditure and Bills - Topping up||CZK 300 - 9,999|
|With a card over the Internet. You can recharge your credit with a credit card issued in the Czech Republic with enabled internet payments. You can also make the payment with a card issued in EU countries that supports two-factor authentication (confirmation of the payment via SMS or in the bank application).||CZK 300 - 5,000|
|At cash registers in retail chains (Tesco, COOP, Rossmann, Žabka, Pepco, Flosman)||CZK 200, CZK 300, CZK 500, CZK 700 and CZK 1,000|
|In on-line terminals (Czech Post branches, Sazka, GECO, ) further in newsagents, petrol stations or in small groceries||CZK 200 - 9,999|
|In Tipsport terminals||CZK 250, CZK 300, CZK 400, CZK 500 and CZK 1,000|
|Via Internet banking of selected banks Česká spořitelna, ČSOB, Poštovní spořitelna, Komerční banka, Moneta Money Bank, UniCredit Bank||CZK 200 - 9,999|
|Using the recharge coupon||CZK 250 and CZK 500|
|At Vodafone shop||CZK 200 - 15,000|
When and how can you recharge your credit just after activating your prepaid card?
- Immediately after activating your prepaid card, you can recharge credit directly at one of our stores.
- You can start charging with a recharge coupon 30 minutes after activating your card.
- In case you want to recharge via online recharging (for example at an ATM or My Vodafone) or using the rechargeable terminals, it is possible only after 12 hours after SIM activation.
If you try to recharge the credit after activating the SIM before it is possible for the method, the system will tell you that you have entered a wrong phone number and recharging will not take place.