- You can use our services without a commitment or with an agreement for a definite term (usually 24 months), with which you get e.g. better tariff prices or the option of buying a telephone on instalments.
- You can cancel the concluded agreement prematurely, but you should know that we may charge you a certain part of the unfulfilled liability.
- Notice of termination may only be submitted by the owner of the customer account, meaning the person to whom the number is registered.
How can I terminate an agreement for a definite term?
- For premature agreement termination, use the form available on our website.
- Complete it according to the instructions, print it out, sign it and send it to the registered office address of Vodafone. The form cannot be sent in digital format.
- As soon as we receive your notice of termination, we will confirm it via SMS.
- The notice period ends on the last day of the following billing period after reception of your notice of termination at the Vodafone headquarters.
- Submitting a notice of agreement termination does not lead to cancellation of the telephone number.
- Unless we agree otherwise during the notice period, we will continue to provide you with your current tariff and services according to standard prices without the discounts arising from the agreement.
- Form - Application for early termination of preferential conditions and Notice of Termination of the Electronic Communications Services (specimen in English)
- Form - Application for early termination of preferential conditions and Notice of Termination of the Electronic Communications Services for corporate customers (specimen in English)
- The conditions of the agreement for a definite term are regulated by the Conditions of Services and Goods for More Favourable Prices (CZ - Podmínky zboží a služeb za zvýhodněnou cenu).
Will I pay any penalties/fines for premature termination of the agreement?
During premature termination of the agreement on provision of more favourable conditions, we will bill you 'compensation', which is calculated as follows:
- 20% of the sum of all minimum monthly spending limits (MSL) that remain to be paid until the end of the agreed term of the agreement.
- 100% of the sum of all minimum monthly spending limits (MSL) that remain to be paid until the end of the agreed term of the agreement if you are a corporate customer and concluded the agreement after 31 December 2014.
- If we provided you with a price discount on a device, we will also bill you the proportional part of the provided discount.
When and how can I request cancellation/porting of my telephone number?
- Check if you have an agreement for a definite term for your number.
- If so, you first have to terminate the agreement using the above procedure.
- Call the Customer Care number.
- This is the easiest method. Submission of notice of termination is regulated in Art. 6 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The number will be cancelled after the passing of the notice period.
- The notice period ends on the last day of the next billing period. The number can be ported to another operator at earliest 4 days before the end of the notice period. Porting is regulated by the Terms and Conditions of the Telephone Number Porting Service (CZ).
What you should know:
- In the case of number cancellation (porting) during the billing period, monthly fees will not be billed proportionally.
- Until the date of number cancellation, you can use all your free units in our network. We will charge you the entire monthly fee for the set tariff and bundles in the Bill.
I have a framework agreement with Vodafone. How should I proceed?
We will issue a form of Termination of the Agreement on Provision of More Favourable Conditions to customers with a framework agreement. Call *77 where you will also receive details about the conditions of premature termination of the agreement.