The Call Limit is a sum of your Call Deposit (an amount that you deposit when purchasing a new telephone number) and the virtual limit we provided you with. It is, at the same time, the maximum amount you can use in a single bill cycle.
The current amount of your Call Limit you have used up can be found in My Vodafone Self Care at https://muj.vodafone.cz/en in section Current expenditure and usage. You can also see whether you have used up 50 %, 75 % or 100 % of your monthly limit. You will also be informed about this by receiving a text message. This information is also available in Voice Self Care at *77 under Menu 1 - My account.
When you reach 100 % of your Call limit, your SIM card may be temporarily blocked. If you are abroad, your SIM card may be temporarily blocked at 90 % of your Call limit.
If you have reached 100 % of your Call Limit (or 90 % abroad), you have two options:
- Wait till the beginning of the next bill cycle (your SIM card will then be automatically unblocked).
- Increase your Call Deposit and thus increase your Call Limit.
How can I increase my Call Limit?
You can increase your Call Deposit using the following methods:
- ATM machine - select Increase Call Deposit. It is the fastest way how to increase Call Limit.
- One-time payment from your bank - include the variable symbol 57XXXXXXXX (enter the last 8 digits of the telephone number for which you are increasing the limit instead of XXXXXXXX. For example, if your telephone number is 777 123 456, your variable symbol will be 5777123456). Account number: 117292/0300.
- Deposit it straight to our bank account at ČSOB bank. Information on the payment is the same as for the one-time payment above.
- You can contact the Vodafone Care representant at *77 or 800 77 00 77 (+420 776 977 100 from abroad) - he can increase your Call Limit after the period of three monthly bill cycles during which you have paid on time, i.e. with a sort of virtual sum that will increase you limit for calls.