To connect to the internet from your phone, you need to have the right data tariff activated on your mobile phone number and a proper telephone setting which enables internet connection. Find out which tariff you have activated or choose one of the data tariffs in the My Vodafone Self Care.
- Log in to My Vodafone and choose the section Settings of services - Internet.
- To enter the My Vodafone Self Care, you will need your password.
- Choose the menu Internet.
- Here you can check and set the data tariff.
How to set the phone to connect to the internet
- If you have purchased your phone from us, we have already pre-set it for you.
- If you have bought your phone elsewhere or your setting isn?t working, use My Vodafone and choose the menu Settings and services - SIM card and mobile phone - Telephone setting, find your phone type at this link, choose Internet as a service and follow the instructions.
- Or you can set your phone manually.