Vodafone nav-check nav-user nav-search nav-basket nav-arrow nav-close nav-hamburger loading cash-registry transport-car network-antenna sms-a-mms odcizeny-telefon document onenet group-business person vodafone-box dum volani-wifi globe-arrow adsl glte handshake fms internet-v-mobilu modem predplacene-karty prislusenstvi pro-mlade rodina tablet tarify telefon vf-zarizeni volani-ze-zahranici volani-do-zahranici aktualni-utrata-a-cerpani vyuctovani historie-vyuctovani-a-plateb dobijeni check-ok sluzby internet earphone world kolac block sim-karta-a-telefon ostatni special info agreement lock arrows messages chat smart-devices pass domecek pevny-internet convergence sixtyplus Odměny Dárek

VPN calling is the most used service between corporate clientele

26. October 2006

VPN calling is the service Vodafone’s corporate clientele most often uses. 51 % of its clients use at least one of VPN’s services. An average of CZK 18 000 per year is saved by clients using any one of VPN services. The services VPN Firma or VPN Firma neomezně is being used by 51% of Vodafone’s corporate clientele. According to Vodafone’s internal survey, 70 % of the calls made by corporate clients are intra-company.

VPN calling is the service Vodafone’s corporate clientele most often uses. 51 % of its clients use at least one of VPN’s services. An average of CZK 18 000 per year is saved by clients using any one of VPN services.

The services VPN Firma or VPN Firma neomezně is being used by 51% of Vodafone’s corporate clientele. According to Vodafone’s internal survey, 70 % of the calls made by corporate clients are intra-company. The remaining 30 % of the calls are made to a group of 5 external numbers mainly belonging to business partners. VPN calling enables to decrease costs for this calling significantly.

Compared to calling for standard prices, Vodafone’s corporate customers utilizing VPN services pay CZK 30 million less for calling per month.

Most Vodafone corporate customers utilizing VPN calling are from Prague (20%) and the region of South Moravia (13%). Customers utilizing VPN mainly use Nokia (66 %) and Siemens (14 %) handsets. Nokia 3410 and Nokia 3310 are the Nokia models most often used.

Vodafone offers its new and long-standing corporate customers the following services:

VPN Company

  • The price per minute within the VPN Company network costs 1 crown. The monthly post-paid fee is CZK 40 (not including VAT).
  • Corporate customers having at least 2 SIM cards can take advantage of this service.
  • It is not necessary to sign a customer agreement.
  • Service activation is free of charge

VPN Company Unlimited

  • The price per minute within the VPN Company Unlimited network costs 0 crowns. The monthly post-paid fee is CZK 200 (not including VAT).
  • Corporate customers having at least 2 SIM cards can take advantage of this service.
  • It is not necessary to sign a customer agreement (those customers without agreements can take advantage of the offer with a maximum of 4 SIM cards).
  • Service activation of new SIM cards is free of charge (an activation fee of CZK 400 without VAT is charged to any existing SIM cards).