Vodafone offers the latest fixed data connection to business customers
Preparing to launch LTE, Vodafone has recently quadrupled the length of its optical network to more than 6,000 km. The network now connects over 70 towns. Such expansion enabled the operator to launch the latest wireless technology called P2P. This highly reliable data connection guarantees the agreed parameters and enables the maximum speed of up to 300 Mbit/s. As a cost-effective alternative to the fixed connection, the offer is available to business customers as part of the OneNet solution.
P2P is a fixed wireless connection, which allows data transmission through microwaves between a transmitter and a receiver. The technology ensures that data connections are not disturbed, so the parameters do not vary. This brings greater comfort to users in the offices whose work becomes more effective as internal systems respond faster. P2P allows customers to do their business without worrying about he reliability of their data connection.
The main benefits of the P2P standard:
- Fixed connection with an excellent performance ratio.
- Sending and receiving big files runs simultaneously at the same speed.
- The cost is almost half the price of the DSL/SHDSL standard while featuring a comparable quality.
- Quick installation.
- Customers can check the utilization of the line in the Internet Self Care.
- 99.5% SLA (guaranteed availability) is included in the price.
- Providing different priorities to different types of data flow (QoS) to suit the customer’s needs.
- Router is included in the price.