The Vodafone web site has a new look
Vodafone has changed the content and appearance of its web pages at www.vodafone.cz. It has also made the style of the site’s navigation clearer. By doing so, the operator wants to provide customers with easier orientation of its web pages.
Vodafone has changed the content and appearance of its web pages at www.vodafone.cz. It has also made the style of the site’s navigation clearer. By doing so, the operator wants to provide customers with easier orientation of its web pages. H1.cz carried out an analysis of the previous site, and changes were based on the results.
The Vodafone web site is one of the most frequently visited sites in the Czech Republic. The SMS gateway is one of the most popular sections, with 690,304 real visitors per month (April 2008).
“We are constantly placing greater importance on Internet communication. As the number of visitors at www.vodafone.cz grew, we wanted to improve the site’s appearance and content in such a way that users not only find what they are looking for, but also, perhaps, something more,” says Eva Štípková, Interactive Marketing Manager, Vodafone.
The main changes to the Vodafone web site are:
- improved navigation ensures easier orientation for visitors
- changes to content in texts and segments in such a way that they are more understandable to customers
- optimization of advertising spaces
- search engine optimization of pages
- page appearance, which was developed on the basis of recommendations from the Vodafone Group’s Design System Style Guide. This style guide was created on the basis of numerous Vodafone Group studies and tests; thanks to its implementation, the Czech branch of Vodafone is providing its customers with the same user experience as customers in other Vodafone branches throughout the world
- modifications to the appearance of My Vodafone and eShop self service applications