Connection without cable now available to all customers
After the successful pilot operation of the new portable service for households “Connection without cable”, the service is going to be included in Vodafone´s standard offer from 1 June 2014. The customers testing the service during the trial period appreciated especially the easy connection of all devices and the simple operation of the modem. The major user benefit is the possibility to transport "Connection without cable" from home to the cottage or the office.
"Ninety per cent of customers who had subscribed to the service during the trial period confirmed that they would recommend the service to their friends," says Petr Dvořák, Vice President for Retail Customers at Vodafone. "It was their positive feedback that supported our decision to launch the commercial operation immediately," he adds.
Benefits of the "Connection without cable":
- Plug and play service, no appointment or technician required.
- The connection can be taken from home to the cottage or the office.
- Connect to as many as 32 devices via Wi-Fi and 4 devices via cable.
- Download speeds of up to 4 Mbps, uploading speeds of up to 2 Mbps.
- Connect not only cell phones, tablets and laptops, but also smart TVs, desktop computers, readers or gaming consoles.
- Service supports all available frequencies for 3G and LTE.
- Wireless printer sharing.
- Modem can turn USB storage devices into home network storage.
- The possibility to connect up to 2 external antennas for signal enhancement.
- Customer care available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The standard price of the modem remains the same as during the trial period, i. e. CZK 4,377. When purchased on installments, customers gain a discount of 1 000 CZK off the price of the modem and will only pay the upfront fee of 977 CZK and later 100 CZK a month (for 24 months).
For more information, please go to www.vodafone.cz.