- Turn your phone into a miniature cinema with our Video Pass. We will not charge you for the data utilised when watching videos.
- You can even activate more Vodafone Passes at once.
- The Video Pass bundle is CZK 199/month. The Pass does not cover any video subscription. We will remind you via an SMS before your free period expires.
- Have a look at the general information on Vodafone Passes.
How do I activate or cancel a Pass?
- Log in to My Vodafone and choose the section Settings of services - Internet.
- To enter the My Vodafone Self Care, you will need your password.
- In the Vodafone Pass section, choose the Pass you want to use.
- The activation will take place within 24 hours, and we will confirm it via an SMS.
- My Vodafone App - the Passes can be found in the Internet services section.
- Via SMS - send a message
VIDEO PASS passwordto 7700.
- Customer Care Line - you can also arrange activation of Vodafone Pass with one of our operators at *77, or 800 77 00 77 if you are calling from a different network.
Which applications can I use?
We can only guarantee correct functioning of the service for the official mobile applications included in your selected bundles. If you use alternative applications or web versions of the services, the data used can be charged, because we will not be able to determine that you are using the applications included in the bundle. Please note that Vodafone Passes does not cover downloading the application from the application store. The current list of applications included in the bundle and their supported functionalities is available at our website.
Which content is free and what is not included in the Pass?
We will not charge anything for data in the following cases:
- Playing videos, uploading videos.
For other activities, your data bundle for universal use is used for connection. Here are some examples of situations when data are charged to your data bundle for universal use:
- Opening a link to a website.
- Advertisement played in an application.
Which tariffs are compatible with Vodafone Pass?
You can activate a Vodafone Pass if you have one of the following tariffs (including their business versions):
- Flat rate schemes: Red Full tariffs, Start 100/200/500 minutes, Red LTE and Smart tariffs, Red+ tariffs, #jetovtobě, Red Profi tariffs
- Pre-Paid Cards: Prepaid bundle FIX - All inclusive within Network, Prepaid bundle FIX - All inclusive to all networks.
How does activation or deactivation of a Vodafone Pass work?
- Pass activation - takes place within 24 hours (we will confirm the activation via SMS) and a proportional part of the price of the Pass will be billed in the first billing period, depending on when you requested the activation.
- Pass deactivation - takes place at the end of your billing period. For us to be able to process your request in time, we recommend to submit it at least 1 day before the end of your billing period.
- Tariff change - if you change your tariff to one that doesn't work with the Vodafone Passes, your Vodafone Pass will be cancelled when your tariff is changed.