The My Vodafone application allows you to access your account from phones with iOS and Android operating systems. The application is completely free in the Czech Republic and abroad. When using it, you do not use up data from your data package, but a functional data connection is required. You can use the application as a customer with prepaid services as well as a customer with monthly billing.
What can My Vodafone do?
The My Vodafone app offers you access to self-service in the form of an application on your smartphone. It allows you to log in permanently, so you don't have to log in every time by filling in your login details.
What can you find in the application?
- Overwiev - on this page you will find how you utilized your free units (data, calls and messages), the current expenditure for the current billing period and Billing. If the current amount to be paid is higher than CZK 120, you will also find an option for the payment of Billing by credit card or MasterPass (you will also find this in the Billing History section). If you have a prepaid card, you will see the credit status here and you can look at the history of its utilization. You can update the information displayed on this page by swiping from top to bottom.
- Services - here you have an overview of your active services. Tariff, data services and roaming services (abroad) have their own sections, other services can be found in the summary. You can also change the set services in this section.
- Offers - special offers or contests designed for your phone number. If your tariff contains data to be picked up in the My Vodafone application, you can get them right here.
- Account - basic information about your customer account. You can see with what password level you have logged into the application, you can check how up-to-date your personal data are, change consents to the processing of personal data (commercial communications), change the password, view Vodafone News and the status of resolved requests, or find out if you have any restrictions on your number that would prevent full use of the services. You can also add a photo to each phone number to better distinguish them.
- Shopping - this section can be found in the More section. You can view our eShop or top up your credit here.
- Our network - this section can be found in the More section. There is a connection speed meter and a current coverage map.
- SIM card - this section can be found in the More section. Here you can block a lost SIM, order a SIM card when you need to replace the SIM on your existing number or activate a received SIM.
- Do you need help? - this section can be found in the More section. In the Care Centre (Support section) you will find details about the operation of our services, you can send us a question via the Ask Us menu and you can also see details about your facility.
- Visit us - this section can be found in the More section. The application will show you the nearest stores and allow you to make an appointment in them.
- About the app - this section can be found in the More section. Set your language (Czech or English), manage notifications, login method (you can use fingerprint or face login, if your phone allows it) or consents related to the operation of the application. You will also find news from the latest version, business terms and conditions and information about other Vodafone applications.
- Management of multiple phone numbers - if you are logged in with an administrator's password and have several phone numbers in your customer account, you can switch between them via the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
- Widget for displaying the use of free units or credit - on the desktop of an Android phone (the application must be saved in the phone's memory) or in the iOS notification centre. The widget for Android phones displays different amounts of information depending on the size you specify for it on the desktop. You can change the size of the widget as you wish (on most phones you just have to hold your finger on it for a long time). It's up to you how you customize the widget to suit you. You can find the settings of the displayed information in the application in the section More - Settings - Widget Settings (Android only).
- Dark mode support - We currently support Dark Mode on iPhones. The application adjusts the colour according to the current settings in the phone, so if you have the dark mode currently active on the phone, it will automatically be reflected in the application environment.
What phones is the My Vodafone application for?
For iPhones (iOS 11.4 and higher) and Android phones (4.4 and higher).
Where can I download the application?
Download the application for free from the Google Play store, Huawei AppGallery or App Store. For correct functioning of the application, do not forget to continuously update it and use its current version. The application is available for customers who have their region set to the Czech Republic or Slovakia in their application stores.
How do I log in to the application?
To log in, use your phone number and the password you use to log in to the My Vodafone self-service store. If you have set up login with e-mail and password, you will log in to the application in the same way as to My Vodafone on the website.
What are the login options?
- One-time login - when logging in with a password, leave the permanent login option turned off. The application will remember the last registered number, but you will enter the password each time you start the application.
- Permanent login - if you turn on permanent login when logging in with a password, you will remain logged in to the application the next time you launch it. This option is necessary for the widget to function (iOS, Android) and we recommend it for payment by card (to find the payment confirmation code from the SMS).
- Fingerprint or Face Recognition login - this works in combination with permanent login on iPhones and Android phones version 6 and higher that have a fingerprint reader or face recognition and allow you to use this method in applications. You can also enable or disable biometric login in the More ? Settings menu.
- Login without password for subscriptions (automatic option) ? this is available for customers who have an anonymous prepaid card and are connected via mobile data.
- Login without password for flat rate customers (automatic option) ? this is available for customers who are connected via mobile data. After logging in, the application will only show you the status of utilization of the data tariff. For other options you need to enter a password.