- You can use our services without a commitment or with an agreement for a definite term (usually 24 months), with which you get e.g. better tariff prices or the option of buying a telephone on instalments.
- You can cancel the concluded agreement prematurely, but you should know that we may charge you a certain part of the unfulfilled liability.
- Notice of termination may only be submitted by the owner of the customer account, meaning the person to whom the number is registered.
- You do not have to cancel your phone number completely. You can use Zero Tariff.
How can I terminate an agreement for a definite term?
- For premature agreement termination, use the form available on our website.
- Complete it according to the instructions, print it out, sign it and send it to the registered office address of Vodafone. The form cannot be sent in digital format.
- As soon as we receive your notice of termination, we will confirm it via SMS.
- The notice period ends after 30 days after reception of your notice of termination at the Vodafone headquarters.
- Submitting a notice of agreement termination does not lead to cancellation of the telephone number.
- Unless we agree otherwise during the notice period, we will continue to provide you with your current tariff and services according to standard prices without the discounts arising from the agreement.
- Form - Application for early termination of preferential conditions and Notice of Termination of the Electronic Communications Services (specimen in English)
- Form - Application for early termination of preferential conditions and Notice of Termination of the Electronic Communications Services for corporate customers (specimen in English)
- The conditions of the agreement for a definite term are regulated by the Conditions of Services and Goods for More Favourable Prices (CZ - Podmínky zboží a služeb za zvýhodněnou cenu).
Will I pay any penalties/fines for premature termination of the agreement?
In the event of early termination of the contract for provisioning advantageous conditions, we will charge you the so-called amount of compensation. It will be part of the Bill, which we will issue after the termination of the contract. It is calculated as follows:
- I am a consumer or an entrepreneur (natural person doing business) - in the event of early termination of the contract, we will charge you a discount that we have provided with the contract for the purchase of a telephone or other device. While early terminating the contract, we will also charge you any remaining installments for the equipment or a conditional discount on the installation of the fixed Internet.
- I am a corporate customer (legal entity) - in the event of early termination of the contract, we will charge you the remaining Minimum Spending Limit (MSL), which remains to be paid until the end of the agreed duration of the contract and the discount we provided for the contract to purchase a phone or other equipment. When early terminating the contract, we will also charge you any remaining installments for the equipment or a conditional discount on the installation of the fixed Internet.
When and how can I request cancellation/porting of my telephone number?
- Check if you have an agreement for a definite term for your number.
- If so, you first have to terminate the agreement using the above procedure.
- Call the Customer Care number.
- This is the easiest method. Submission of notice of termination is regulated in Art. 6 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The number will be cancelled after the passing of the notice period.
- The notice period ends after 30 days. The number can be ported to another operator at earliest 4 days before the end of the notice period. Porting is regulated by the Terms and Conditions of the Telephone Number Porting Service (CZ).
What you should know:
- In the case of number cancellation (porting) during the billing period, monthly fees will be billed proportionally. Data tariffs have an exception and they will not be billed proportionally.
- Until the date of number cancellation, you can use all your free units in our network.
- In case you are using a prepaid card and want to transfer the phone number to another provider, you should spend all your credit till the day of transfer, otherwise your credit will be lost. The credit cannot be transfered with the phone number.
I have a framework agreement with Vodafone. How should I proceed?
We will issue a form of Termination of the Agreement on Provision of More Favourable Conditions to customers with a framework agreement. Call *77 where you will also receive details about the conditions of premature termination of the agreement.