DataLimit for roaming watches your data spending while abroad (Zone 2 + 3). Upon reaching the limit the paid roaming data services (excluding daily and monthly fees) will be blocked.
- The limit is not applied to data used within the Vodafone CZ network and Zone 1 countries (EU + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or roaming data packages with free units.
- We automatically set the limit for data in roaming for all customers at CZK 1,300.
- You can set the limit according to your needs from CZK 0 to CZK 9,900 (after CZK 50).
- When you have used up 100 % of the limit the current data connection will be dropped.
How to change and unblock the limit?
- Log in to My Vodafone and choose the section Settings of services - Bill and limits settings.
- To enter the My Vodafone Self Care, you will need your password.
- Choose the menu DataLimit for roaming.
- Here you can check, set or unblock the limit.
The change will take effect within 24 hours. If you do not unblock the limit manually it will be unblocked automatically on the date of your billing period, and you will be able to use the data roaming services continuously.