You can recharge your credit in all cash dispensers with the Vodafone logo. All you need is any Vodafone phone number which uses the recharge card (i.e. the credit services).
The amount recharged is usually credited to the phone number within one hour, but within 24 hours at the latest. The payment is free of all charges, even in the case of an ATM which does not belong to your ?home? bank.
How to actually recharge the credit?
- Find a Vodafone branded ATM.
- Insert your credit card into the ATM, choose a language and enter PIN.
- Select the option Mobile services and the choice Vodafone.
- After that, choose Recharge/top-up of Vodafone card.
- Enter the phone number you want to recharge.
- Enter the recharge amount rounded to integer number (minimum of 200 CZK).
- Enter the phone number you want to receive the confirmation about the payment to.
- The ATM will print out a document with the transaction number. Keep this document.
- We will send you the confirmation of the payment made by the means of an SMS upon successful completion of the transaction.
You can recharge the Vodafone Card with up to 15 000 CZK. If you attempt recharging above this limit, the transaction will not take place.