- Send SMS with the key word
KOLIK KREDITto 7700 (sending of SMS is free in the CR).
- Visit My Vodafone Self Care.
- Visit My Vodafone mobile application.
Notification of a low credit
If the credit at your telephone number drops to 50 CZK, we will send you an SMS with a suggestion to recharge; you will hear the invitation to recharge your credit before and after every following call you make. The SMS and voice message are informational and they cannot be cancelled. We recommend you recharge your credit to avoid it being used up.
What happens when the credit gets used up?
- Your card gets blocked for all paid and outgoing services.
- When you attempt to make a call, you will hear a message about the necessity to recharge your credit, when you try to use other services, the message will show on your display.
- You will not be able to order any paid services and bundles.
- You can only call to *77 and to the emergency lines.
- You can only send emergency SOS text messages.