The most comfortable and quickest way to recharge is via ATM or bank card online. If you recharge online you will also receive a gift. You can use a broad network of recharging points of our partners. You can recharge any Vodafone telephone number which uses the recharge card (i.e., our credit services). We recommend switching to one of our Red Tariffs so that you no longer have to worry about recharging your credit
How can you recharge your credit?
- In an ATM, any amount in the range CZK 200-9,999.
- With a card over the Internet, an amount of CZK 200-5,000. You can recharge your credit with a credit card issued in the Czech Republic with enabled internet payments.
- At cash registers in retail chains, an amount of CZK 250, CZK 500 and CZK 1,200.
- In on-line terminals, an amount in the range CZK 200-9,999.
- Payment from your phone using the M Platby (M-Payments) service, in the amount of CZK 250, CZK 500, CZK 1,200, and CZK 2,400.
- Via Internet banking of selected banks.
- In Sazka terminals, an amount of CZK 200-9,999.
- At Česká pošta branches, an amount of CZK 200-9,999.
- In Tipsport terminals, an amount of CZK 200-9,999. Do you want to search for the nearest Tipsport branch?
- In Fortuna terminals, an amount of CZK 200-9,999.
- Using the recharge coupon worth CZK 200, CZK 500, and CZK 1,200.
- At Vodafone shop, an amount from CZK 200 to CZK 15,000 with whole fifty-crown increments.