Vodafone is offering a bonus for HTC One pre-orders
Vodafone is offering a keenly-awaited, brand new model by HTC, called HTC One. Business as well as private customers who pre-order the smartphone at Vodafone e-shop will get a bonus of HTC MediaLink HD accessory. This device connects the phone to TV via WiFi, which allows you to see the pictures and videos from your phone on a big TV screen, without taking the trouble of connecting it by cables.
“We believe that HTC One has the potential to become one of the bestsellers among high-end smartphones,” says Michal Janda who is responsible for Vodafone´s phone portfolio. “Customers who will buy the phone at Vodafone will get a bonus of a unique accessory worth CZK 2500,” he adds.
Vodafone is going to take pre-orders for HTC One from 25 February, while the official release is planned for 16 March. The new model will be available at all Vodafone stores as well as at Vodafone e-shop, which is to be found at www.vodafone.cz/eshop. When buying the phone via e-shop, customers will get a discount of CZK 1000.
And here is what makes the new HTC One smartphone so innovative in terms of technology as well as design:
- Slim aluminium body which gives the phone an elegant look.
- A 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 468 ppi, ensuring an extremely sharp picture.
- The unique HTC Zoe™ camera with the improved feature of 360 panorama which allows users to shoot their favourite natural sceneries in full. The f/2.0 aperture ensures perfect pictures even in bad light conditions, while the continuous shooting mode allows you to select the best shot when capturing movement.
- The latest Android Jelly Bean operating system.
- A Full HD display (1080p).
- Dual frontal stereo speakers, delivering a rich and authentic sound.
- The HTC Sense TV feature which changes the phone into a remote control for most TV sets, set-top boxes and receivers.
- Available at Vodafone in the silver version.