With Vodafone, you can use your BlackBerry smartphone even with a prepaid card
BlackBerry® smartphones, most often used by Vodafone’s corporate customers, are now available for all Vodafone customers in the Czech Republic, including users of prepaid cards. BlackBerry smartphones allow easy access to all communications applications, from e-mail and chat to social networks. Users will also appreciate the QWERTY keyboard and long battery life thanks to the BlackBerry service’s optimized Internet access.
BlackBerry® Internet Service is an easy-to-use, convenient, low-cost solution that enables users to access the Internet and up to 10 supported corporate and personal email accounts, as well as BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) and popular social networking sites like Facebook® and Twitter™. It also allows access to a wide range of mobile applications on BlackBerry® App World™.
Vodafone is offering the BlackBerry® Curve™ 8520, from CZK 3277 (incl. VAT) with the ‘Special Edition’ Tailor-made plan or in a package with a prepaid card with CZK 300 credit for CZK 3977 (incl. VAT). The combination with a prepaid card offers the possibility of getting the monthly data plan for free (Internet on your mobile, 150 MB FUP) during the regular top up of CZK 300 per month.
BlackBerry Curve 8520 with a prepaid card:
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 for CZK 3977
- Mobile Internet for free every month with the top up of CZK 300 per month
- Free connection to the Internet during the first month of activation of the Mobile Internet plan and BlackBerry Internet Service will take place automatically after the first call
- CZK 300 pre-charged credit
BlackBerry Curve 8520 with the tailor-made Special Edition Tailor made plan:
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 from CZK 3277 (with a minimum monthly payment of CZK 277 and a commitment for 6 months)
- The benefits of BlackBerry smartphones and services with BlackBerry Internet Service
- The plan offers the benefits of combining reduced-price calls, SMS and data
Notes to editors:
Key features of the BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone include:
- Easy-to-use full-QWERTY keyboard and touch-sensitive trackpad for reliable, responsive typing and navigation
- Premium phone features including voice activated dialing, Bluetooth® (2.0) with support for hands-free headsets, car kits, stereo headsets and other Bluetooth peripherals
- Digital camera with zoom and video recording
- Advanced media player for music, pictures and videos, plus BlackBerry® Media Sync, which makes it easy to quickly sync music from iTunes® or Windows Media® Player with the smartphone*
- Dedicated media keys along the top of the smartphone and a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack
- Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD/SDHC memory card slot, supporting up to 32 GB cards
- Built-in Wi-Fi® (802.11 b/g)
- Quad-band world phone: EGDE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Removable/rechargeable battery with approximately 4.5 hrs. of talk time and 17 days of standby
* Certain music files may not be supported, including files that contain digital rights management technologies.